SO I was tagged in this thing by blogger and friend tSN and thought, why not? So, you want to know a little more about me? Keep reading.
** Post rules
** Post 11 random things about yourself
** Answer questions posted by the person who tagged you
** Create 11 questions and tag 11 people to answer your questions
** Notify those tagged of the game
** Notify the person who tagged you after you have answered the questions
** No tag backs
- Left-handed people make me happy. It’s a thing I can’t get over. Watching them write fills my heart with glee.
- When I was younger I wanted to be literature evangelist
- The only reason my hair isn’t in dreads is because I’m a commitment-phobe who can’t imagine waking up one morning and having to cut all my hair off
- I don’t find light men (read: yellow yellows) attractive. You need to be black or white. Make a choice
- Contrary to popular belief, I am a good listener. Mostly because I hate offending people.
- I would not mind being a house wife (don’t judge)
- More often than not, I’m right. People need to listen to me more often.
- I have no qualms about saying I told you so. Well, I did, didn’t I?
- I’m scared of horror movies and thrillers. I still get nightmares.
- I am a secret vegetarian. I really don’t like meat but I can’t imagine making a commitment to vegetables. We’re in an open relationship J
- I hate telling people about myself unless they actually ask. This list is awkward for me…
1. What country have you always wanted to go to?
I’ve never really thought about it. I want to travel everywhere! If I must choose though, Italy (my favorite food is pizza).
2. Do you believe in the traditional sense of heaven and hell (harps, angels, brimstone, wailing and gnashing of teeth)? Discuss (lol)
Yes and No. I believe in heaven and hell. God says there will be harps and angels and wailing and gnashing of teeth but there’ll be lots more. He made this world, right? See how cool it is.
3. What is your favourite book/author?
This is a hard question. My favorite book is Sophie’s World. I felt smarter just for reading it.
4. What did you think of Avengers?
Haven’t watched it.
5. What New Year’s resolution have you actually kept?
I haven’t. When I grow up, I will have will power.
6. Where is the best place to kiss? (interpret that as you will ;o) :D)
My folks read my blog, I plead the 5th (there’s no winning this one)
7. What’s the last thing you ate?
Rice and Fish. My paps cooked dinner- yum yum
8. How many people know your deepest, darkest secret?
Probably just my therapist. My mom, my best fried. I don’t think I have deep dark secrets. Just lots of little ones scattered amongst my friends.
9. Do you do charity work?
Yup. Giving is a necessary part of happiness
10.Do you have a tattoo, and of what?
N/A see my random things no. 3
11.What is the biggest lie you have ever told?
I remember this one cuz it had the biggest punishment. In form two I told some teacher that I was late for class because I was with another teacher, which I wasn’t (I was reading some awesome book in the lib and couldn’t be bothered to attend his class). He took offense and, in my opinion, totally overreacted. I got punished like three times, one of which was the only digging punishment I’ve ever got in my life. People, I do NOT lie any more. Ever.
1. What do you consider your biggest achievement?
2. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being super slob and 10 being super neat OCD things, rank yourself
3. If you could be any item of clothing, what would you be and why?
4. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
5. What’s your favorite childhood show? Why?
6. In general, calls or texts? Why?
7. What’s the most controversial thing you’ve updated/tweeted?
8. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
9. What’s the absolute worst thing you’ve ever eaten?
10. Do you believe in Jesus?
11. Why? Why not? (As regards no. 10)